Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday afternoon in Amsterdam

Now were talking my type of competition. I've been riding bikes for the last two days and it counts as a scavenge!! I am always happy to come back to one of the truly great cities of the world and, obviously, one of my favorite big cities. Steve and I have been busy runiing around Amsterday (and The Hague) completing scavenges. This is Leg #9 and the competition ends in Toronto tomorrow night. None to soon for this haggard team! It has been a LONG, hard, difficult 23 days and we are happy to see the finish line. Hopefully, a secure victory for our team would be a great accomplishment! Weather has been good here but rain is forecast for Toronto. The city of Amsterdam always has that "Weed" smell (we visited the Weed Museam as a scavenge) and the North American air will smell good once again. Regards to all ......... Bart

No comments: